Saturday, December 19, 2009

Honolulu Chocolate Company

On my way to Kaka'ako Kitchen, the Christmas lights and decorations in the Honolulu Chocolate Company attracted me inside.  As I looked around, I was impressed by all the chocolate and of course, the Christmas candy.  There were Christmas cookies, cocoa, fancy Italian chocolates, and more.  I knew I had to buy something!







There's a variety of chocolate at the Honolulu Chocolate Company, as you can see.  In fact, there's much more than my camera captured.

I wanted to try all of it, but of course I'd have an insane sugar rush and pass out.  Instead, I chose to buy a simple gift from the Honolulu Chocolate Company for a friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails