Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Day at Ala Moana Shopping Center

For the third weekend in a row, I've gone shopping.  I tried to deprive myself of shopping and I did well for months, but not this month!  I intentially stayed away from Pearl Ridge, my favorite mall.  Instead, I went to Ala Moana and shopped for hours again.

I love being at the mall, browsing the different stores.  I also can't help but enjoy the smoothies and teas available at Ala Moana too.

I don't know what all the sudden urge has been to shop.  Actually, deep down inside, I do know why...  I'm excited to be a college girl again.  I miss my school days more than you can imagine.  It was the good life and this time, I will make it even more memorable than before.  I feel so happy and free!

On another note though, I know that as a future student, I won't have an opportunity to shop, so that is a reason for my over indulgence this month.  But I will stop - soon. In a few months. For now, I want to enjoy myself, before I begin living off of student loans.

At Ala Moana today, there were quite a few shoppers.  Most likely because there were a ton of sales...

One of my favorite stores is L'Occitane.  I try to stay away from this place, but I ran out of moisturizer, so I decided to browse.  Of course, I ended up buying something ...

Last weekend, when I went to the mall, I got stopped by a young man selling skin care prodcuts.  I dread pushy sales people, but I can't say that I don't admire his selling techniques.  I could definitely use some pointers. I didn't buy anything from him though because I'm too devoted to L'Occitane! 

In the end, I ended up buying skin care products, but I got a deal.  I scored a free gift! A $26.00 toner.  The lady who sold me the products was really sweet and down-to-earth. I love the atmosphere in L'Occitane. 

It reminds me of a lovely French shop.


After leaving L'Occitane, I shopped in a ton of other stores, including Macys.  I'm not a big Macy's shopper, but I sure have been this month (weird).  I bought two dresses.  Afterward, I went to Shirokiya and had a coconut smoothie. It has been a busy Saurday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails