Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shape Magazine's - Shape Your Butt, Hips, & Thighs

 After attending a torturous fitness class yesterday, my body aches.  I had a blast and worked really hard though, so I'm taking it easy for the next couple of days.  I have bruises on my knees from having to get down on the ground to do pushups and the "superman," but it's been totally worth it.  I know my hardwork will pay off for my upcoming PT test.

Whenever your body is healing though, it's a good idea to work out with less intensity.  One of the latest videos I purchased is Shape  - Your Butt, Hips, and Thighs, inspired by Shape Magazine.  I particularly like the yoga and pilates portion of the video because I know the existing benefits will make a difference in my body.



When I was taking yoga and ballet, my body never felt as tight - ever.   In the video, they focus on ballet, yoga, and pilates to tone the body.  It's a great work out and it's easy to follow the steps too.  The cardio can be confusing, but as long as you are moving, you are working towards a better body.

Here's a clip:



For those of you wanting to be more fit, just go for it!  You'll feel great and it will make you want to take better care of yourself.  It's hard to take the first step, but once you do, you'll reap the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails