Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Koa Pancake House

Once in a while, I enjoy eating breakfast at the Koa Pancake House.  The food is reasonably priced.  The amount of food they give you is enormous too.  The other weekend, I had a major craving for waffles.  I ordered strawberry waffles and they were really good, although I prefer fresh fruit.  Next time, I'll try the crepes.

I wouldn't recommend the plain pancakes unless you really want to eat pancakes.  It can be overwhelming to eat that many.  I'd recommend you order a meal that comes with pancakes instead.


Portuguese Sasuage Omelet and two scoops of rice .. . a classic breakfast in Hawaii

Inside Koa Pancake House at Moanalua Shopping Center.  It opens at 6:30 a.m., but closes by 2:00 p.m. as I remember.

If you want a reasonably priced break fast, go to the Koa Pancake House.  It's also very casual inside and the food comes out quick!

I had a couple more pictures, but my computer isn't letting me rotate any.  Hope you at least get a feel for the Koa Pancake House through my three photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails