I've only been here for about two weeks an I'm already starting to develop an obsession with cute and pretty Japanese things.
1) Anything related to cherry blossoms. My new air freshener ...
(2) Towels with hearts. Only 200 Yen for two. Amazing!
3) Cute sponges that look like rabbits. It's the cutest sponge I've ever had ..
4) Floral products ...
5) Cute clothes from G.U. (a dangerous obsession)
6) Collagen for beautiful skin. I guess i'll find out if it works soon!
These days i'm becoming overwhelmed by all the cuteness everywhere. There are way too many things I want to take home with me.