Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Best Flight of My Life!

I have had one of the most incredible days today and I'll never forget it!  I spent the day in Hilo, Hawaii and had one of the most amazing flights to the big island.  I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity I received today and I will cherish it for the rest of my life.  Thank you so much to the people who made this possible for my two friends and I.





I am still feeling ecstatic after today's flight and for being able to explore Hilo, Hawaii the entire morning.  My friends and I had to cram in as much as possible while being in Hilo, Hawaii since were limited on time.  But we were able to visit quite a few places and had an amazing time. I can't wait to share it with you.

3 comments:

  1. I envy you, you got to travel a lot. and those pics are mouth watering. they're making me hungry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to Hawaii I loved getting the guava juice on the between island flights. So much better than soda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janjan, you'll definitely have to visit sometime! =)

    Lisa, I know what you mean! The guava juice on the way to the big island is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails