Saturday, November 14, 2009

King's Village - Waikiki, Hawaii

While I was in Waikiki, I stopped by "King's Village" to check it out!  There are shops here, as well as restaurants.  There's also daily entertainment. 

In front of King's Village, there's a man who always brings a crowd with his spray painting show.  And at 6:15 P.M, you can see the "changing of the guards."











Tanaka of Tokyo is one of the best restaurants around!  I did not know it was located in King's Village until I took a stroll through the complex.



I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked into the King's Guard Musuem, but there was a ton of interesting, historical stuff inside!









I thought the newspapers from the past were very interesting.  I love history!



I can't remember a time when I ate or shopped at King's Village, but now that I know what's around, I'll have to stop by one of the restaurants!  There were a lot of great restaurants there.



I'm not sure how this restaurant is, but looking at the menu inside, the food was reasonably priced and there were a ton of options. It looked SO good!



I was on a time crunch and didn't have the chance to eat here, but i'll be returning.  King's Village has a lot to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails