Friday, July 24, 2009

Surfing at Ala Moana Beach Park, Hawaii

My lesson for the photo walk at Ala Moana Beach Park was an "action shot." I can definitely see how tough it can be to follow a subject and then capture the right moment.

At the photowalk at Ala Moana Beach Park, I was shocked to see so many photographers! They were watching the surf, waiting for the right moment to capture a great shot. I also saw a photographer taking wedding photos for a couple. Very nice!

The highlight of the photowalk was running into someone we knew and being able to have that person model for the camera. It's a lot of fun to interact with others.




He totally could be a Jet Set model!



Here were some of the photos captured during the photo walk while following a subject. It took quite sometime, but it was cool to see the results.





I love this photo because it's so imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails