Sunday, July 26, 2009

Camellia Restaurant - Pearl Kai Shopping Center Hawaii

Camelia Restaurant, one of my favorite places to eat Korean food, is located in the Pearl Kai Shopping Center in Pearl City. They not only serve Korean dishes, but Yakiniku is available too!

The food is reasonable here and the service quite good.

BTW, sorry about the blurry pictures! I guess it's a good excuse for me to go back sometime soon ... =)







The side dishes are an addition to your meal ... Everyone shares the side dishes, which are complimentary.



My friend seemed to enjoy his chicken, which was nice and spicy!



I'm addicted to these spicy soups ... For less than $10.00, I would say this meal is pretty reasonable, especially because it comes with rice and side dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails