Friday, April 9, 2010

California Pizza Kitchen

California Pizza Kitchen is a restaurant chain with locations throughout the United States. They mainly serve pizza, pastas & salads.

The other night, I went to CPK and had an Italian Creme Soda with Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza. I'm not sure if I'd order it again. Next time, I might try another dish. It was much better than the meat cravers pizza though.

CPK is one of my favorite places to eat, but I don't always go there as often as I would like.

Fried Artichoke & Dip



A CPK Salad



CPK Pizzas





There are so many different types of salads, pizzas, and pastas at CPK. It's always nice to have a different kind of pizza or pasta. You may want to even indulge in some desert. I would highly recommend the Tiramisu.

CPK can be more on the $$ side if you are a college student, but it's a place popular among many.  There's a ton of variety and they have great food options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails