Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kua'aina - The Best Hamburgers in Hawaii!

In a rush to find a place to eat, we spotted Kua'aina in down town Honolulu, near Ward theaters.  My sister heard it was a great place to eat at, so I knew I had to check it out.

It's very casual in Kua'aina.  I liked the laid back atmosphere and I would definitely recommend this place to any local or tourist!  They serve hamburgers, sandwiches, and salads.  I had to go for the burgers.  It was a burger kind of day! I'm not much of a meat eater, but let me tell you, their burgers were beyond awesome.  I selected the 1/2 pound pineapple hamburger.  It may sound like a weird combination, but for pineapple lovers, it was too good to be true.

At Kua'aina, you can also add extra items to your sandwich, such as bacon, avocado, pineapple, and more.

I loved my hamburger!

As you can see, it's very casual in Kua'aina.  You order, then wait for your food.  Once your food is ready, you get up, grab it, and eat.


Do you see how awesome the pineapple burger looks? The bun was toasted and the meat was perfectly grilled.  I could have (should have) ordered an extra one!


I liked the fries, but they were different.  They weren't your typical fries because they were tiny!

If you live in Hawaii and haven't eaten here yet, you need to stop at Kua'aina.  I guarantee you will not regret it!  If you are a tourist, check this place out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails