Friday, April 3, 2009

My First Pie

My first pie!

I know it's hideous and yes, it was not that great tasting either, but I am proud of my pie anyway. It's my first one!

I used "No Sugar Added," cherry pie filling with Pillsbury crust. It was easy to unfold the pie crust and simple enough to add the cherry pie filling, but anything "no sugar added," can taste a bit off. I also cooked my pie too long, which is why it's overflowing. I think that is the reason why it is overflowing at least :0

I will definitely make my next pie differently! Hopefully, with fresh ingredients or at least canned pie filling with sugar! Any tips?


Besides pie, I am trying to master other deserts too. I feel totally obsessed with baking nowadays. I know after looking at my pie, it's probably scary to think of me baking anything, but I am slowly getting there... I finally mastered a cake recently and I can't wait to bake even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails