Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tokyo Tower - Japan

During the weekend, I visited Tokyo Tower to take some photos.  Tokyo Tower reminds of the Japanese version of the Eiffel Tower, so it is an attraction that I wanted to revisit and take photos of as a keepsake.

I didn't have a chance to go inside this time, but I have in the past.  Inside the tower, there are a number of shops and restaurants.  At the look out, there is a glass panel on the floor that will give you a view of the ground below. If you are afraid of heights, I wouldn't recommend looking down through the glass panel on the floor, but it is a good experience.

If you are interested in visiting Tokyo, at the moment, entry into the tower is about 1,000 Yen.  Tokyo Tower closes earlier in the evening though, so this may be more of a day activity or one in the late afternoon before 7 p.m.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails