Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am SO happy and relieved.  I finished the paper I've been stressing over all week, but now it is complete and has been submitted!

It's great news because I can now take a small breather to enjoy life a little this weekend.  I really want to view the cherry blossoms in a beautiful location.

Yesterday, I walked to school and noticed the sakura are starting to bloom.  I'm glad they didn't all blow away in the crazy typhoon like conditions that hit Japan two days ago.





I had no idea the winds were so strong.  I came home from a party and could barely walk outside.  I got drenched.  I never realized how painful rain could be.

If I had only known ...

Thank goodness the weather is much better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails