Monday, February 28, 2011

Lanikai Juice - Kahala, Hawaii

Every Sunday, I will try to explore the outdoors or some type of sport to recharge myself for the upcoming week.  I want to take care of my health too, so I have been exercising and eating well. 

Yesterday, I came back from a peaceful hike at Makapu'u where I had a chance to walk and jog, while also observe the whales.  I love the feeling of living in the moment and taking in all that life has to offer.

After the hike,  I decided to go to Lanikai Juice, a place I have always wanted to try because they use local grown products and natural ingredients.  Lanikai Juice is across from Kahala Mall. It is extremely easy to find and I would recommend you try it because the juice there is excellent! The staff is also friendly and it is a comfortable place to sit down and have a drink.



I tried their "Ginger Ono" and it was really good!  There were so many smoothies to choose from, it took me a while to decide, but I was happy with what I had ordered.  I would love to try all of them!

If you are looking for a healthy option, try Lanikai Juice.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails