Monday, February 28, 2011

Boston's Pizza - Hawaii

The first time I ate at Boston's Pizza, I did not like it.  I remember my pizza being cold.  But today, I ate at Boston's Pizza for a second time and absolutely loved it.

What's the secret? You definitely have to order it hot and fresh.  It may be easier to purchase pizza that's already been made and ready to eat as displayed in the window, but it tastes much better when it is hot out of the oven.  Trust me.  There's no other way to eat pizza except when it has just been made.



I know. I should be eating healthy, but there are times when your body craves other things and you cannot help but eat whatever is in sight. For the last couple of days, I have had a ravenous hunger for food. When I'm full, I still want to eat. At times, this happens to me. I am pretty sure it is because I ran in the Great Aloha Run and need to eat extra calories to replenish my energy.  Either way, I feel completely satisfied after eating a ton of pizza tonight.

Now, it's back to studying.  I have papers to write and homework to complete before a hectic week of work.

3 comments:

  1. All those busy school works definitely require you to eat some pizza to gain more energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, you have to get the pizza hot! The definitely don't go to Manoa's one. I've never really liked it over there. The only Boston's I go to is the one on Waialae Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, you are right about that ... =)

    Jen, I heard the Waialae one is good too. I'll have to eat there sometime. Thanks for the heads-up on Manoa's Boston's Pizza though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails